Values of a Winning Team
We Make Meaningful Connections:
- A meaningful connection is eye-to-eye communication with either a single child, a small group of youth, a partner staff member, a parent, or other PureGame staff members.
- Communication is two-sided, and so the PureGame staff will actively listen and provide feedback and assistance where needed.
We Deliver Educational Programming:
- Educational programming is Field Champions delivering the PureGame curriculum.
- Field Champions will connect the SEL curriculum to real-life skills based on personal experiences and the student’s grade.
- Educational programming happens when PureGame staff train and educate our partner’s staff, parents, and other PureGame Field Champions in the work of connecting with young people.
We Create Sustainable Collaborations:
- A sustainable collaboration brings any funder to support the PureGame program.
- A sustainable collaboration is creating relationships with the youth we serve, so they desire to return to the program.
The PureGame kids learn, laugh and come together through sport. They leave the field each day knowing they have what it takes to be successful.
How To Become a Charitable Champion
Sports-based activities – We increase heart rate and blood flow, improving a child’s metabolism leading to greater attention, awareness, and engagement. Studies show that when kids maintain higher levels of metabolic activity it positively affects overall health, and healthy children are better able to focus in school.